Hebi Backpack Dry Bag
This is not your traditional Backpack Dry Bag. Hebi, which means Snake, in Japanese, is the inspiration of this bag.
- Roll-top closure with sewn, taped construction and high frequency welded seams to ensure water-tightness
- Suitable for quick submersion and protects valuables from dirt, dust, sand, and water
- Multi-purpose storage applications and reliable protection for your gear; outside pocket (not waterproof) and inside pocket (waterproof)
- Shoulder and back pads provide support and comfort on the hike to and from that killer left break that no one knows about
- Double front clasps also provide additional ease of transportation and the security of knowing the Hebi won't leave your back.
- Ideal for everything
- After your surf session, throw your soaking suit in to keep everything else dry.
- Pronunciation Guide (how you say it): HEBI
RETURN POLICY FOR XTERRA OUTLET - Products may only be returned within 15 days of receipt. They must be returned in the condition received. They may NOT be returned for an exchange. They may only be returned for WEBSITE STORE CREDIT at any of our websites - www.xterraoutlet.com, www.xterrawetsuits.com, www.xterraboards.com, or www.xterrasurf.com
Approximate Volume: 1800 cu in. (30L) - ideally used when top is rolled tight, creating a 25 liter bag.
- Top Circumference: 32"
- Bottom Circumference: 31"
- Height Fully Unrolled: 27" (remember, you'll want to roll it to close it)
Back width: 10”
Drybag front pocket is not waterproof. Maintain necessary items in main folded area of drybag.