Hebi Backpack Dry Bag
This is not your traditional Backpack Dry Bag. Hebi, which means Snake, in Japanese, is the inspiration of this bag.
- Roll-top closure with sewn, taped construction and high frequency welded seams to ensure water-tightness
- Suitable for quick submersion and protects valuables from dirt, dust, sand, and water
- Multi-purpose storage applications and reliable protection for your gear; outside pocket (not waterproof) and inside pocket (waterproof)
- Shoulder and back pads provide support and comfort on the hike to and from that killer left break that no one knows about
- Double front clasps also provide additional ease of transportation and the security of knowing the Hebi won't leave your back.
- Ideal for everything
- After your surf session, throw your soaking suit in to keep everything else dry.
- Pronunciation Guide (how you say it): HEBI
Approximate Volume: 1800 cu in. (30L) - ideally used when top is rolled tight, creating a 25 liter bag.
- Top Circumference: 32"
- Bottom Circumference: 31"
- Height Fully Unrolled: 27" (remember, you'll want to roll it to close it)
Back width: 10”
Drybag front pocket is not waterproof. Maintain necessary items in main folded area of drybag.