Men's K-38 Surf Top
LIGHTWEIGHT WARMTH, MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY
The K-38 Men's Jacket features seamless paddle zones and 1.5mm SUPER X-FLEX for a lightweight feel that keeps you warm and comfortable. You will not feel this wetsuit since it's designed to be a second-skin, surf wetsuits will never be the same.
- 6 anatomically-correct arm/shoulder panels allow for a natural range of motion for a faster, smoother paddle with less effort
- Industry-leading technology tested and approved by elite swimmers will redefine the expectations in the surf wetsuit market
- Seamless paddle zones for maximum flexibility
- Anatomical seam placement allows for ease of movement
- Liquid seam seal
- Fleece Liner
- 1.5 mm thickness offers wind protection and warmth
- Clean finish cuffs to reduce bulk
- Jacket tends to run small. Note that you may want to go up a size or two when purchasing.
- Fabric: 80% neoprene / 20% nylon
- X-MAX Seam Seal technology uses a liquid seam seal, triple layer of glue, and double-blind stitching to ensure long-lasting waterproof seams
- Hand wash
- Liquid seam seals
- 68-75 degree water temperature range
A famous surf break off Hwy 1 just north of Puerto Nuevo, Baja Mexico. Head south from TJ. Stop at the small shanty on the cliffs and have the best fish tacos you'll find south of the border.
K-38 has been a classic destination for visiting American surfers for over 50 years; Baja's famed right pointbreaks and mysto reefs pick up south-west swells from May to September and north-west swells from October to April.