- The VALOR SPEEDSUIT is intended to be very tight and are sized smaller than your normal wetsuit size.
- Always go up at least 1-2 sizes from your normal wetsuit size. If you are in doubt, go up 2 sizes.
- FINAL SALE – NO RETURNS
- VALOR Speedsuits are Brand-New but have been discounted as we only have a few sizes left.
Where Speed Meets Excellence
Our Valor Speedsuit is made from the World's fastest materials: premium Italian stretch-woven textile, hydrophobic Teflon coating (repels water & reduces drag), bonded seam panels, and an auto-locking YKK zipper.
These are brand-new VALOR SPEEDSUITS which may have been returned or exchanged. This is why we are able to offer this product on sale on XTERRA OUTLET.
Designed for age-groupers and professionals alike. This speedsuit will take your racing to the next level. The Valor offers free speed on race day, and is designed to be worn over your triathlon kit to reduce drag (which means swimming faster).
Core Stabilization improves body position in the water
- Low-profile bonded seams for optimal support - per WTC and USAT rules, this speedsuit is not made from neoprene. The Valor Speedsuit is legal for Ironman and XTERRA events.
- Dry Speed Coating repels water and keeps suit dry and compressive.
HOW TIGHT? - it should take you 10 minutes to put on your speedsuit. Take your time.
ZIPPER - the zipper is a "break away" zipper meaning that you do not need a cord or leash. Instead, flip the zipper clasp UP and pull on both sides of the zipper to break open the zipper.