Vortex Sleeveless Wetsuit Clearance
Limited Sizes Available - What You See Is What You Get.
These are brand new wetsuits with tags intact that have been removed from original packaging. Availability is limited and subject to change.
XTERRA’s most popular sleeveless wetsuit is the best selling sleeveless triathlon wetsuit in North America since 2010. An all-around wetsuit for training & racing, Vortex Sleeveless Maximum-thickness neoprene increases buoyancy while the sleeveless design gives an increased free range of motion and cooler swim.
● Sleeveless design allows for a more natural feel in the water, reducing drag and increasing freedom of movement
● Lower-profile collar adds comfort and increased durability to ensure that the suit will stay intact and in place
● X-MAX Seam-Seal technology uses a triple layer of glue and double-blind stitching to ensure long-lasting waterproof seams
● FRONT: 5.0 mm-thick neoprene from neck to ankles
● BACK: 3 mm Super GKA neoprene
● Fully coated with X-SLICE Composite Skin Coating to reduce drag and friction
● High-quality X-FLEX liner lines the entire interior of the suit, allowing the wetsuit to stretch in all four directions and return to its original shape (most mid-level wetsuits only use a high quality liner in the arms)
● Yellow X logo on the chest
● White X logo on the inside torso lining
● Padded arm openings fit closely to the body
● Fully adjustable Velcro neck closure
● 2” zipper protector flap inside the suit
● Sturdy zipper + 30” lanyard with 1” Velcro patch for versatile fastening
*Vortex Wetsuits are entirely legal under the new USAT rules and are WTC legal (depending on water temperatures).
***Always be prepared for a non-wetsuit swim.***
To submit a return or exchange, please print and fill out the Return Authorization Form found here, and include it with your returned suit.