CONTACT & FAQ
XTERRA OUTLET is committed to providing you with the best possible customer support. If you have questions, please explore our website and feel free to contact us if there’s anything else we can assist you with. The Customer Loyalty Team (CLT) is here to serve you!
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
XTERRA WETSUITS guarantees your performance with any purchase directly from XTERRA WETSUITS. We stand behind our products and provide each customer with a 30 day return policy to make size and model exchanges easy. If for any reason you want to return your wetsuit, we will gladly accept your return during the 30 day trial period. During the 30 day trial period, customers are encouraged to swim in their wetsuits before making a final purchase decision.
All returns and exchanges must meet all of the following conditions: The original purchaser of the item must submit the return or exchange. The original purchase date of the item is less than 30 days from the date the return or exchange is submitted. The item has not been permanently altered or used for anything other than its intended purpose (i.e. wetsuits must have been used only for open water swimming in non-chlorinated water). The item has not been damaged or abused.
Whether you decide to send back your wetsuit for a refund or an exchange, you are responsible for the shipping cost back to us. Returns and exchanges must be sent back in a clean, dry, properly folded, and in undamaged condition within 30 days of the purchase date; otherwise, the return can’t be processed. If you decide to exchange your wetsuit for a different size and/or model, we will cover the cost of FedEx ground shipping back to you; if you’d like to expedite the shipping, you are responsible for additional fees.
If you’re in a hurry to get your new wetsuit and don’t have time to spare, you can place an order for a second wetsuit and return your original suit at your earliest convenience (within 30 days of purchasing it). You will be charged for the second suit, but as soon as we receive your original wetsuit, we will refund your credit card. This allows you the opportunity to compare two wetsuits side-by-side or get a second wetsuit before we receive your first one. You can complete an expedited exchange by placing a new order online.
Please note that if you do not submit the appropriate form with your return or exchange, we will be unable to process it. If you would like to return or exchange your purchase please send an email to: email@example.com for complete instructions.
Please allow up to 2 business days for our warehouse to process orders.
XTERRA WETSUITS are warranted against manufacturing and material defects for 90 days from the date you receive your product(s). Proof of purchase is required and is only applicable to the original owner of a new wetsuit, and is not transferable. it is not applicable to rental, used or demonstration suits.
Manufacturing and material defects covered under the 90-day warranty include seam tears, stitching failures and /or separations.
XTTERRA WETSUITS retains the right to determine whether damage is caused by normal wear and tear, non-manufacturing issues, accidents, misuse, improper care and/or negligence.
XTERRA WETSUITS also retains the right to repair or replace valid and approved warranty claims at their discretion; refunds are not an option for approved warranty claims.
DAMAGE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY:
- Seam tears or separations caused by manufacturing defects.
- Stitching failures or separations caused by manufacturing defects. (Please keep in mind that some seam failures are due to overuse or normal wear and tear and are not manufacture defects)
DAMAGE NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY*:
- Neoprene tears and punctures
- Melting due to sun or heat exposure
- Heel tears (tears caused by forcefully putting on or taking your suit off to the extent that your heel, finger or anything else punctures the suit) Damage caused by chlorine (degradation of the gluing in the suit
- is the most common chlorine-caused damage)
- Zipper detachment
- Failures due to overuse or normal wear and tear
OTHER ACTIVITIES THAT VOID THE WARRANTY:
- Using your XTERRA Wetsuit for any activity other than
- triathlon of surface swimming.
- Altering the wetsuit in any way, including silk screening, heat transferring, embroidery, or cutting.
- Damage caused by using petroleum jelly (Vaseline) or any other petroleum-based product or unapproved lubricant, cleaner or treatment. Improper handling or storage.
- Prolonged exposure to heat, sunlight, chlorine, and other harsh substances.
Transition Backpacks are backed by a 90-day warranty from the day it's received. The warranty covers any manufacturing defects. Misuse of the backpack is not covered under warranty.
-WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURES-
In order for your product to be considered as a warranty claim please follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Please email our repairs and warranty department, firstname.lastname@example.org, with ALL of the following information:
- At least one clear picture of the product in question
- Description of the issue
- Serial Number (7 digits found on the flap below the name space.Older suits may not have this) Product and size
- Original order number
- Name on the original order
- Purchase date of original order
- Contact information (email address and phone number)
STEP 2: Once the above information is received via email XTERRA WETSUITS will send you a return authorization number. The product must be received back in our warehouse in order to determine if your product is a valid warranty claim. (we are unable to authorize claims via email or by telephone)
STEP 3: Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping to return
their wetsuits to XTERRA Wetsuits. XTERRA WETSUITS will cover the
cost of return shipping back to the customer if the product is found
to be defective. (Returns are sent using Ground Shipping and the customer at their option may have the product expressed at an additional charge)
If the product is not covered under warranty the customer is responsible
for return shipping charges. Please allow up to (14) business days for a warranty claim to be processed and completed from the time XTERRA WETSUITS receives it.
STEP 4: If the product is not covered under warranty XTERRA WETSUITS
will advise on repair procedures that the customer may explore at their option.
- CONTACT INFORMATION -
Phone Number: (858) 565-9500
Showroom Address: 7810 Trade St., Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92121
Customer Service Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm PST Monday – Friday