F a Q
XTERRA OUTLET is committed to providing you with the best possible product at a value. If you have questions, please explore our website and feel free to contact us if there’s anything else we can assist you with. Our Customer Loyalty Team is here to serve you. You may email us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org Please write “Outlet Question” in the subject line.
NOTE: Purchases may be sent to you out of packaging. Unless indicated otherwise, you are being shipped new product.
• We will endeavor to ship your order within three (3) business days; Saturday, Sunday and Holidays don't count. If you do not receive a shipping confirmation within five (5) business days please contact us.
• Shipping to a Hotel - we highly discourage you from doing this. We will not be responsible for lost packages if you ship to a hotel, motel, Air BNB, VRBO or similar business. This is very risky and you are responsible for 100% of lost packages. We won't give you a refund. You will have to file a claim yourself with the postal delivery service.
• Shipping to a residence not your own - we highly discourage you from doing this. There are a host of reasons why this is a bad idea, including the fact that the US Postal Service worker, or FEDEX driver may not know you. Even if you address it to the person who lives at that address you are not in control. You don't know the delivery person, you don't know where they will leave it, you don't know the neighbors, you don't know if the residence has a camera or not, etc..This is very risky and you are responsible for 100% of lost packages. We won't give you a refund. You will have to file a claim yourself with the postal delivery service.
• Shipping to a forwarding company - we highly discourage you from doing this. This is very risky and you are responsible for 100% of lost packages. We won't give you a refund. You will have to file a claim yourself with the postal delivery service.
All product purchases made on XTERRA OUTLET come with a 15-Day exchange only policy from the date that the product is shipped. You may return your wetsuit for an exchange or a website credit. No Refunds.
All exchanges must meet all of the following conditions: The original purchaser of the item must submit the exchange. The original ship date of the item is less than 15-days from the date the exchange is shipped back to our return address. The item has not been permanently altered or used for anything other than its intended purpose (i.e. triathlon wetsuits must have been used only for open water swimming in non-chlorinated water). The item has not been damaged or abused. The item does not have your name written on it.
Customer is responsible for all shipping charges to make an exchange. Return Fed Ex Ground shipping charges for a product exchange is $15, and $50 for Boards if you are located within the contiguous US. If we are shipping to Alaska or Hawaii then there will be a $35 shipping charge for products, and a $100 shipping charge for boards.
Please note that we will not be able to process your exchange if you do not submit the appropriate forms. If you would like to exchange your purchase please send an email to email@example.com for complete instructions.
Please allow 3-5 business days for our warehouse to process exchanges.
XTERRA OUTLET purchases are warranted against manufacturing and material defects for 90 days from the date you receive your product(s). Proof of purchase is required and is only applicable to the original owner and is not transferable. it is not applicable to rental, used or demonstration products.
Manufacturing and material defects covered under the 90-day warranty include seam tears or stitching failure caused by a defect only. Tears and/or other damages are not considered a manufacture defect.
XTTERRA WETSUITS retains the right to determine whether damage is caused by normal wear and tear, non-manufacturing issues, accidents, misuse, improper care and/or negligence.
XTERRA WETSUITS also retains the right to repair or replace valid and approved warranty claims at their discretion; refunds and exchanges are not an option for approved warranty claims.
DAMAGE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY:
- Seam tears or separations caused by manufacturing defects.
- Stitching failures or separations caused by manufacturing defects. (Please keep in mind that some seam failures are due to overuse or normal wear and tear and are not manufacture defects)
DAMAGE NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY*:
- Neoprene tears and punctures
- Melting due to sun or heat exposure
- Heel tears (tears caused by forcefully putting on or taking your suit off to the extent that your heel, finger or anything else punctures the suit) Damage caused by chlorine (degradation of the gluing in the suit
- is the most common chlorine-caused damage)
- Zipper detachment or broken teeth
- Failures due to overuse or normal wear and tear
OTHER ACTIVITIES THAT VOID THE WARRANTY:
- Using your wetsuit for any activity other than
- Altering the wetsuit in any way, including silk screening, heat transferring, embroidery, or cutting.
- Damage caused by using petroleum jelly (Vaseline) or any other petroleum-based product or unapproved lubricant, cleaner or treatment. Improper handling or storage.
- Prolonged exposure to heat, sunlight, chlorine, and other harsh substances.
Transition Backpacks are backed by a 90-day warranty from the day it's received. The warranty covers any manufacturing defects. Misuse of the backpack is not covered under warranty.
-WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURES-
Please send an email to repairs@xterrawetsuits for additonal information.
CONTACT INFORMATION -
Phone Number: (858) 565-9500
Office Address: 7810 Trade St., Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92121
Customer Service Phone Lines: 8:00am – 5:00pm PST Monday – Friday
Online Store Only. Office Not Open to the Public.