XTERRA OUTLET purchases are warrantedagainst manufacturing and material defects for 60 days from the date youreceive your product(s). Proof of purchase is required and is only applicableto the original owner and is not transferable. it is not applicable torental, used or demonstration products.
Manufacturing andmaterial defects covered under the 60-day warranty include seamseparations or stitching failure caused by a defect only. Tears and/or otherdamages are not considered a manufacture defect.
XTTERRA OUTLET retains the right to determinewhether damage is caused by normal wear and tear, non-manufacturing issues,accidents, misuse, improper care and/or negligence.
XTERRA OUTLET alsoretains the right to repair or replace valid and approved warranty claims attheir discretion; refunds and exchanges arenot an option for approved warranty claims.
DAMAGE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY:
- Seamseparations caused by manufacturing defects.
- Stitchingfailures or separations caused by manufacturing defects. (Please keep inmind that some seam failures are due to overuse or normal wear and tearand are not manufacture defects)
DAMAGE NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY*:
- Neoprenetears and punctures
- Meltingdue to sun or heat exposure
- Heeltears (tears caused by forcefully putting on or taking your suit off tothe extent that your heel, finger or anything else punctures the suit)Damage caused by chlorine (degradation of the gluing in the suit
- isthe most common chlorine-caused damage)
- Zipperdetachment or broken teeth
- Failuresdue to overuse or normal wear and tear
OTHER ACTIVITIES THAT VOID THE WARRANTY:
- Usingyour wetsuit for any activity other than
- Alteringthe wetsuit in any way, including silk screening, heat transferring,embroidery, or cutting.
- Damagecaused by using petroleum jelly (Vaseline) or any other petroleum-basedproduct or unapproved lubricant, cleaner or treatment. Improper handlingor storage.
- Prolongedexposure to heat, sunlight, chlorine, and other harsh substances.
Accessories(including but not limited to backpacks, lava booties, swim paddles, goggles,swim buoys, etc.) are backed by a 60-day waranty. The warranty covers anymanufacturing defects. Misuse or general wear of the product is not coveredunder warranty.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org foradditional information.