W A R R A N T Y
XTERRA OUTLET purchases are warranted against manufacturing and material defects for 90 days from the date you receive your product(s). Proof of purchase is required and is only applicable to the original owner and is not transferable. it is not applicable to rental, used or demonstration products.
Manufacturing and material defects covered under the 90-day warranty include seam tears or stitching failure caused by a defect only. Tears and/or other damages are not considered a manufacture defect.
XTTERRA WETSUITS retains the right to determine whether damage is caused by normal wear and tear, non-manufacturing issues, accidents, misuse, improper care and/or negligence.
XTERRA WETSUITS also retains the right to repair or replace valid and approved warranty claims at their discretion; refunds and exchanges are not an option for approved warranty claims.
DAMAGE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY:
- Seam tears or separations caused by manufacturing defects.
- Stitching failures or separations caused by manufacturing defects. (Please keep in mind that some seam failures are due to overuse or normal wear and tear and are not manufacture defects)
DAMAGE NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY*:
- Neoprene tears and punctures
- Melting due to sun or heat exposure
- Heel tears (tears caused by forcefully putting on or taking your suit off to the extent that your heel, finger or anything else punctures the suit) Damage caused by chlorine (degradation of the gluing in the suit
- is the most common chlorine-caused damage)
- Zipper detachment or broken teeth
- Failures due to overuse or normal wear and tear
OTHER ACTIVITIES THAT VOID THE WARRANTY:
- Using your wetsuit for any activity other than
- Altering the wetsuit in any way, including silk screening, heat transferring, embroidery, or cutting.
- Damage caused by using petroleum jelly (Vaseline) or any other petroleum-based product or unapproved lubricant, cleaner or treatment. Improper handling or storage.
- Prolonged exposure to heat, sunlight, chlorine, and other harsh substances.
Transition Backpacks are backed by a 90-day warranty from the day it's received. The warranty covers any manufacturing defects. Misuse of the backpack is not covered under warranty.
-WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURES-
Please send an email to repairs@xterrawetsuits for additonal information.